Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Emma Watson Vanity Fair Magazine March 2017 and Official Doll

Hey!  I know that it's too girly but I love Emma Watson and she is my Valentine's Date for tonight LOL 😂
Got her Village Dress doll from her movie Beauty and the Beast on sale half a price on Toys 'R' Us.
She's a collector doll that's why I didn't hesitate to finally buy, after waiting for a year she's now on sale for 500pesos...that is worth the wait.
I saw her on the cover too of Vanity Fair March 2017 special issue only 33pesos...and her (posing) pictures there are very rare, very fashionable with art and I didn't hesitate to buy. All in all I spent 533pesos for this.  I'm happy to share this little things... I hope you enjoy your Valentines this year 2018
Happy Valentines! ❤❤❤😀💑
#EmmaWatson #VanityFair #Belle #doll #magazine #BeautyandtheBeast #cheapthrills #Valentines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Posts

HELLO YEAR 2024

HOW ARE YOU? I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR A LONG TIME...THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SIMPLE BLOG Will be posting soon... Always Smile 😁

Most Viewed (Popular Posts)