Wednesday, November 28, 2018

November 2018 Limited Edition Hotel Transylvania 3 Toys

Really happy that I got them on sale before the November 2018 ends.😁
I got the Limited Edition of Hotel Transylvania 3 Summer Vacation (Mavis) on sale 50% off @ Toys R Us nearest our town.  The two mini figure of Mavis which are posable costs 250pesos while the doll Mavis Bats Out was 600pesos, also posable. 
I wanna buy the complete set of the other cast soon.  Selena Gomez (Mavis) cover of InStyle Magazine September 2017 issue was at 15pesos only.  The magazine was super thick and it was heavy to carry, but it was all worth the money i had spent.  All in all I spent a 1,115pesos for this collectors items of Selena Gomez.  Worth the wait 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Posts

HELLO YEAR 2024

HOW ARE YOU? I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR A LONG TIME...THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SIMPLE BLOG Will be posting soon... Always Smile 😁

Most Viewed (Popular Posts)